We use the following key terms to describe the Enter system.While these may be a little different to the words you use for your competition the meaning is likely the same.
- Competition, this is what your competitors are registering in to compete. If you are a Competition Society with multiple arts then you’ll be setting up multiple Competitions.
- Discipline, the different categories that each competition can be broken into. e.g. for Dance this could be Ballet, Modern, Tap etc. You must set at least one Discipline per competition.
- Scholarship, if your competition requires competitors to specifically enroll in a scholarship then you’ll use this to manage them. A scholarship will have one or more classes assigned to it.
- Extras,(or Entry Extras) this is where you’ll manage the administrative side of the competitor entry. Administration fee, printed programme, donations etc are all examples of Entry Extras.
- Classes, this is exactly as the name implies, the classes that make up your competition.Classes must belong to a Discipline and optionally may be part of a Scholarship.
- Competitors,as the name suggests these are the competitors enrolled in your competition.